3/24/2007

7 Simple Rainy Day Crafts for Preschoolers


It is a georgeous day today. (High 60's...sunny, which is fantastic for this time of year in Montana).

So, why did I chose to talk about rainy day crafts on a beautiful day? Because April is on the way and for once I am going to be prepared for it.

(Plus, there is nothing better than grabbing a latte and hitting the craft stores on a day like today). =)

So...I am making my shopping list now and thought I'd share some activities I found with you.

  1. When I was a kid, we used to make a hopscotch board out of chalk on the driveway. Leave it to Martha to make a super-dooper cute one out of fabric and ribbons.
  2. Need a little sunshine on a rainy day? Paint a georgeous day on your windows with the kids with this simple window painting activity from FamilyFun.com.
  3. Be prepared with a Collosal Bucket of Crafts from Amazon.comCOLOSSAL BARREL OF CRAFTS

4. Bring spring...(and nature) indoors by making some coffee filter

butterflies.

5. No time to run out for craft supplies? Print some crafts on DLTK!

6. Make forts, dioramas and even a guitar out of old boxes.

7. Make soap crayons together and let them play in the bathtub.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home