Seven Simple Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
Are you ready for Easter yet? I'm not. I spent the day searching for fun and simple ways for my kiddos to decorate thier Easter eggs this year and thought I'd share the resources I found with you on today's Simple 7.
- A groovy idea from FamilyFun.com...Tie Die Them!
- From Martha...*of course*...Wax Resist Die Them....it's a good thing!
- Kids Domain suggests making them FANCY-SCHMANCY....by using glitter and gemstones.
- Go the "au-natural" route and create your own Easter Egg Dye.
- Create your very own "egg-critters" - from About.com.
- Keep it Simple...Sillly - with these easy egg dying ideas from Family Circle.
- Last but not least...get a little messy and make some fingerprinted Easter eggs from DLTK.com.