3/23/2007

Seven Simple Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs

Are you ready for Easter yet?  I'm not.  I spent the day searching for fun and simple ways for my kiddos to decorate thier Easter eggs this year and thought I'd share the resources I found with you on today's Simple 7.

 

  1. A groovy idea from FamilyFun.com...Tie Die Them!
  2. From Martha...*of course*...Wax Resist Die Them....it's a good thing!
  3. Kids Domain suggests making them FANCY-SCHMANCY....by using glitter and gemstones.
  4. Go the "au-natural" route and create your own Easter Egg Dye.
  5. Create your very own "egg-critters" - from About.com.
  6. Keep it Simple...Sillly - with these easy egg dying ideas from Family Circle
  7. Last but not least...get a little messy and make some fingerprinted Easter eggs from DLTK.com.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/23/2007 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is really a resourceful post...thanks for sharing the as well..they are amazing...and for some more resources and goodies for Easter also drop by my blog on Easter Wishes sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home