3/13/2007

Mentos + Diet Coke = Family Fun!

I live in Montana and the temps this week have been in the 70's...(which is unheard of this time of year).

Yesterday, I spent half the day scouring the local dollar stores for fun outside activities for my kids.

I got sidewalk chalk, kites, squirt guns, sandbox tools, bug catching kits, plastic balls and whiffle bats.

Within about 1/2 hour...my kids were bored....UG.

Today, I was looking for more activities to try with them and I found this article from Wiki How...

How to Make a Soda Bottle Volcano

Really...what kid wouldn't like watching coke spray like Old Faithful!

Give it a try...and post the results in the comments section. If you are feeling extra ambitious...check out these related Mentos+Diet Coke experiments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home