My Morning Cup of Sanity Just Got Simple
- Stumble to the kitchen.
- Crack open my huge plastic tub of Costco Coffee.
- Scoop (and spill) the grounds as I fumble with the flimsy filter.
- Wipe up mess.
- Spill water as I try to pour the huge pitcher into the tiny hole on the back of my coffee pot.
- Wipe up mess again.
- Pull used filter out of coffee pot. Hold hand under filter to prevent drips as I scurry to the waste basket across the room.
- Wipe up drips again (with my socks).
Here's my new routine.
- Stumble to my kitchen.
- Place coffee pod into Senseo coffee maker.
- Place cup under maker and push button.
Oh..and on a sidenote, I was a bit concered about the cost for the pods but noticed that they are becomming more and more popular at stores like Target and Walmart. Frankly, I am willing to pay a few pennies more per cup to simplify my morning and to enjoy a better cup of java!
Wa-la! That's it...(and the coffee is much better...and foamy to boot!) The coffee maker holds 12 cups of coffee in a reserve that you simply have to fill once in awhile. .
Tags: coffee, pod, pods, single-cup, senseo, folgers
Labels: must-have mom products