1/06/2007

Need a Sitter? Wanna sit?



Check out this great new site! It matches baby-sitters, house-sitters, pet-sitters and even housekeepers with people who are looking for those services.

It features a rating (5-star) system for the sitters as well as a schedule which shows the hours that the sitters are able to work.

I wish I would have known about this site on New Years Eve when I called every teenager in town to find out if they were booked yet!

What a neat concept and a great site. I actually registered as both a sitter...and someone looking for sitters. When I wrote my teenage sitter a $50.00 check after my Saturday afternoon "me-time" I was thinking..."why don't I babysit for some extra cash?" My kiddos could certainly use the playmates once in awhile.

When you stop by the site and register...please tell them "Simplesahm" sent you! =) Thanks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1/09/2007 11:34 AM, Blogger Food Meister said…

    Thanks for the heads-up. I recently went back to college full-time and my class schedule is erratic--time for a flexible babysitter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home