10/06/2006

Mess-Free Memories


I love to scrapbook, really...I do. Problem is, I have a preschooler and toddler and trying to find the time (and the space) to sort photos, pictures, papers, ribbons, embellishments...etc, is a nightmare.

When my daughter was born, I created a Powerpoint Slideshow of her birth and first year. It was mess-free and a great way to record all of my memories of her.

Today, I found this site, and I wish I would have found it sooner! It is such a great, enexpensive way for parents to create an online journal of their babies and share them with friends and family. The templates are darling..and it looks really simple! (Just click on the link above for more information).

***Please post a comment if you've tried it! (You can even show us your link!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home