10/05/2006

Free Jewelry - It's for real!

I was visiting a message board when someone first introduced me to Silver Jewelry Club. My first thought...HUGE SCAM! However, later that month I went to a conference for my business and one of my colleagues had a gorgeous pendant on. I gave her a complement and she replied..."oh, I got it for free".

(Sidenote...if someone tells you that you have a great necklace, a simple "thank you" is much more appropriate than telling someone it was free. Anyway, she proceeded to tell me that she got the piece from Silver Jewelry Club.

So,I checked out the site again and ordered a few things. They came within a few days and they were all stunning!! Real stones, gorgeous silver (that hasn't even tarnished after a year). I get complements on my jewelry all of the time, and I simply say, "thank you"! =)

Check it out! Shipping for each piece is $5.99 *but trust me, it is worth every penny!

Oh - and just a warning...it is a bit addictive. When I first found the site, I spent a few hours hitting "refresh" over..and over...and over again to see all of the new stuff.




Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10/17/2006 6:34 PM, Blogger PC said…

    thanks for the tip. I checked out this site and this will be perfect for MILs birthday at the end of the month. Shes REALLY big into jewelry, especially silver!

     
  • At 10/26/2006 11:24 AM, Blogger Traci said…

    Great! She will love it! I gave my mom a few pieces too and she couldn't believe I got them for 5.99! (Shipping cost).

    Let us know what she thinks!

    Traci

     

Post a Comment

<< Home