9/24/2006

When you need a brain-jogger...or valium.


Yesterday, I needed a "brain-jogger". I went to the grocery store with my two year old and he had a meltdown in the produce aisle. (Only 8 aisles to go...)

I had a great list of (baby shampoo, dishsoap, bananas, CHOCOLATE...WINE.........
VALIUM....you get the point....)

Anyway - I did a little websurfing today and found a really cool & FREE site grocerywiz.com

I love this site! You simply scroll through different product categories and click on the items you need.

Yesterday...I backtracked at least 6 times with a crabby two-year old.

Unfortunately, he was my brain-jogger.

He was drooling...so I remembered he needed Motrin for teething. He was fussy....so I "jogged" back two aisles to get him fruit snacks...his face was messy, "oh - I need wipes too". Sheesh.

At least I will be more prepared next time! Try the site, and let me know what you think!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9/25/2006 4:57 PM, Blogger cnagy said…

    Approximately three weeks ago, I discovered GroceryWiz as well. Recently I returned back to work after staying home for 2 years and have found GroceryWiz extremely helpful on a busy schedule. My husband and I have found that it has made grocery shopping a breeze and has even saved us some money. Our little guy has a good time helping us pick the items from the list. I would highly recommend this website to make a weekly chore a bit more bareable.

     
  • At 12/10/2006 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, I have found GroceryWiz useful as well. Less forgeting stuff at the store.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home