9/18/2006

Crib Cages (errr...I mean "tents")


My son isn't even two yet and he learned to crawl out of his crib. What a nightmare.


My daughter didn't start crawling out of her crib until she was 2 1/2. My husband and I thought it would be really *cute* to get her a brand new "big-girl" bed.It wasn't so cute when I spent the next ten days sitting in the hallway waiting patiently for her to climb out of bed so I could do the "Nanny 911-ignore her and keep putting her back in bed" technique.


Maybe they edited the show a bit, but I don't recall those little cherubs climbing out of bed a dozen times per night for ten days in a row.Anyway, the moment I heard the pitter-patter of my son's little feet running across his bedroom floor at 5 a.m...I knew we weren't ready for the big-boy bed milestone yet.


Our crib tent cost about $75.00 at a local speciality baby store, but worth every penny! He was a bit upset at first, but soon he started zipping himself in at night.


The safety guidelines say that it can be used until the child is 36 months. Now they just need to make a larger size for teenagers....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home