9/18/2006

Tub O' Fun - Craft Storage Tip


My three year old daughter loves to craft, but I am not crazy about the messy aftermath of her favorite past-time.


The other day, I grabbed an old washtub out of the laundry room and started filling it with the various craft items that are usually scattered around the house....Now, when my daughter wants to craft, I hand her the tub and let her create to her heart's desire! When she is finished, we simply put the lids on the markers and glue, and scoop everything else back into the tub.


Today..she made me a "birthday volcano". It isn't my birthday...but if it was, I certainly would have asked for my very own volcano! =)


(Here are some items to add to your own activity tub).
Paper-towel rolls
Markers
Crayons
Air-dry clay (Model Magic - pictured is our favorite!)
Popsicle sticks
Index cards
Duplicates of family photos
Magazine clippings
Chenelle sticks
Beads
Paper cups
Straws
Buttons
Spools of thread
Marbles
Shells
Scissors
Glue
Tape
Paper
Cardboard
Markers
Cotton balls
Bean seeds
Elbow macaroni
String

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home