9/18/2006

Crocs are a *Do*...


I am usually the last person on Earth to pick up on any sort of fashion trend, so forgive me if I am a bit late on this one. I am writing this post with hopes that there is at least *one* of you that hasn't heard of "Croc" shoes yet.


My sister-in-law introduced me to the lightweight, rubber-ish shoes about a year ago and I thought they were the ugliest shoes I'd ever seen. "You wear those out of the house?" I asked.


Then, my mother in-law bought a pair of pink ones for my daughter. After one summer of sandbox digging, mud-puddle jumping...and stepping in unidentifiable *stuff*, I was sold!You simply rinse them in water and dry them off......they might even be dishwasher safe!


Oh..and according to my three-year old (who owns more shoes than I do) they are "really comfy cozy".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home