9/18/2006

Save Money by Buying a Lotta Lots!


My kids are going through some major growth spurts lately and I have been trying to figure out how to outfit them without breaking the bank.

I was searching for boys' shoes last year and found a few "lots" on Ebay.

Many sellers will take an entire season of clothing and post them as a "lot". You can find entirely new items (mainly from sellers who are getting off-season bargains, or you can purchase used clothing.

As I was searching through the lots, I noticed that many of the individual clothing pieces range between $1-$5 a piece when you purchase them in groupings, plus...you are saving on shipping!

It is important to look at the seller feedback when you are purchasing clothing. The higher the feedback, the better chance you will get items without stains, rips, or other problems.

Another tip....sell some of your used children's clothing as a lot (or individually) and use the income you've earned toward purchasing the next size / season you need. I sell my items seasonally and get paid via Paypal.com. When I purchase items for my kids (both online, and offline) I use my Paypal debit card.

Quite honestly, while I love the bargains I get on Ebay...I *really* love the convenience of shopping online! Simply pointing...and clicking certainly beats a shopping trip with a preschooler and toddler. Even if I don't get a great deal on Ebay, I am certainly saving a headache!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1/03/2007 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was looking for an online shopping website with reasonable prices for Pappa Ciccia clothing and I found Little Loungers. They have adorable cozy nightgowns matching sister brother and all your children can have the same designer clothing, this is really awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home