1/25/2007

Unique Valentine's Day Gift for Your Favorite Computer Geeks


I am sure it is no suprise that as a blogger, and self-proclaimed computer geek, I'd rather have this cool flash drive vs. flowers or chocolate any day of the week!

Nothing says "I Love You...Geek" like a personalized flash drive with FREE laser engraving. (I am not kidding). These are super cool and perfect for people who want to tote around their schoolwork, teachers, or bloggers (like me). You can even get them on keychains!

  • They come in 14 colors with free engraving.
  • They can store photos, music and business information.
Now that I think about it...I might get my husband one too! He is always wanting to transfer stuff from our laptop to his work computer. He isn't as computer "geeky" as I am, but every guy likes a gadget!

You can get the flash drives here.

This is a paid post.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1/26/2007 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow!

    I love your site. I'm going to add it to my blogroll. Come by and visit me.

     
  • At 1/26/2007 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just tagged you for "five things about yourself" over at my site, www.writingthoughts.com.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home