12/15/2006

I just made a 20 page photo book for $12.00 *shipped*!

I wasn't planning to blog tonight but I am so excited about this site (and the fantastic deal I just got) that I had to share.


As I mentioned in a previous post, I don't scrapbook. I wish I could. I love the beautiful books my friends make, but I simply can't pull out all of the tools, photos and papers without my two preschoolers having a free-for-all in the kitchen.


I am not sure how I found this site, but I am thrilled I came across the link. I just created a twenty page book for $12.00 (including shipping!)


It was so simple! You download the software and pick the photo layouts you like. Then, you simply drag and drop (and edit) your photos to fit into the arraingements. They have really trendy backgrounds with wedding, birthday, travel (and more) themes to pick from. Really, I could go on...and on...about how cool this site is, but I'll let you give it a spin yourself.



PS....(New customers get a 50% off coupon so that's why I got such a steal of a deal!)


In case you want a preview, here is a sample page of my new book. (Okay, that was just a ploy to show off my babies...) =)



Okay...just one more....

The end. =)



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home