12/09/2006

Playdough Recipes


It has been cold here lately and I have been desperate to find my kids some easy and fun ways to keep busy indoors. After making nearly daily trips to the store for Playdough, I decided it would be easier on my budget to make my own dough. Enjoy these great recipes I collected from the web. Please post your own in the comments section!



Enjoy these simple Playdough Recipes.



Classic Homemade Playdough

2 cups flour
1 cup salt
2 tablespoons cream of tarter
2 cups of water
1 tablespoons mineral oil
food coloring

Mix all ingredients in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring until
stiff. Allow to cool, then knead.


Peanut-Butter Play Dough (edible)

3 1/2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
4 cups powdered sugar
4 cups powdered milk
3 1/2 cups corn syrup


Kool-Aid Playdough
(edible)

3 cups Flour
1/2 cups salt
2 Kool aide packages
2 cups Boiling water

Mix dry ingredients together. Add boiling water. Knead on floured board and add flour by sprinkles until desired consistency.



Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2/24/2007 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I found this really cool site that has chocolate art supplies it is called Bellamentechocolate.com and my children just love the chocolate claydough and edible paint!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home