11/20/2006

Great Baby Gift Idea!

I just got off the phone with my older sister who became a new mom three weeks ago. She was excitedly telling me about her baby announcements and the Christmas cards that she was making on Shutterfly. She proceeded to tell me that she got a $50.00 gift certificate to the site from a friend.


It was one of those moments when I was thinking..."I wish I would have thought of that". Actually, the selfish part of me was thinking "I wish I would have GOT that".


What a neat idea for a gift. I've used Shutterfly several times and have always been thrilled with the ease of use and photo quality. Now, I will be using the site as my new favorite baby-gift place.







Ads by AdGenta.com


Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by Qumana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home