10/29/2006

Best Online Educational Game Sites for Preschoolers & Toddlers

I am a work at home mom and spend quite a bit of time on my computer. The other day, my 3 year old daughter decided that she wanted to "work" too. I found some great game sites that I thought I would share with all of you. Now, my daughter "works" when I am making dinner.

The other day when I was checking my e-mail she asked me if I was "working on Sesame Street". Wouldn' that be a great place to work?

Please post any additional sites you use in the comments section.




Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11/16/2006 10:16 PM, Blogger Traci said…

    Thanks! I am always discovering new sites so I'll keep posting them.

    I use MS Publisher to design my blogs. I've been using pub for years and while it is not the best graphic design program, it is fairly simple for people who aren't real familiar.

    Traci

     
  • At 2/16/2007 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you soooooooo much for the information. I struggle finding fun sites for the kids, knew of a few. But, now I cannot wait to show the kids what I discovered.

     
  • At 2/16/2007 9:14 PM, Blogger Traci said…

    Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for the nice comment! I used the "rounders" theme from blogger for the layout and the actually logo I designed using MS Publisher. Nothing too fancy! =) Check out my website for more kids stuff too!

    www.simplesahm.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home