11/19/2006

Christmas...Simplified.


This is the first year that I've ever given some forethought to Christmas. Normally, I am one of those frantic shoppers you see sifting through the Target shelves on Christmas Eve.


Not this year! My daughter turned 3 this year and my son turned two. My daughter is already excited for the holidays which makes me enthusiastic too. I can't wait to make cookies, put homemade decorations on the tree, make flavored cocoas. Yes, I have big plans this year and so does my little girl.


I did some searching this weekend for holiday crafts and came across this wonderful site! They offer craft ideas, meal plans, decor ideas and more! What I love most is the Christmas Countdown. I refuse to be *that* shopper this year and hopefully, this site will help!


Ads by AdGenta.com


Tags: , , , , , , ,


Powered by Qumana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home