11/13/2006

Crockpot Liners




We had a horribly busy week and I made 5 meals in my crockpot this week. I am IN LOVE with my crockpot!

When I was happily bragging to my friends about all of the wonderful "comfort meals" I made this week, a few of them mentioned Crockpot Liners.

What? I didn't even know such a thing existed! After soaking, scrubbing and rinsing my crockpot for at least 20 minutes every evening, I thought I would give them a try.

Now I am even MORE in love with my crockpot! You simply place a liner over the pot...fill it with your goodies, toss and eat. Really, does it get any better than that?

Now someone just needs to come up with plate liners, silverware liners and pot liners. I HATE doing dishes!

Give them a try, and let us know what you think by clicking on "comments".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home