3/09/2007

Oooohhh...I hate secrets.

Most people love them. Many people like to be "in the know". I don't. I will quite literally sweat when hanging onto a secret that no one is supposed to know about. PLEASE don't put me in that position.

I am a good secret-keeper though. That's part of the problem. Bad secret-keepers probably don't get so worked up over knowing stuff that no one else knows. At least bad secret keepers can get the news off of their chest. Yes, they may carry the guilt of knowing that they divulged something that they weren't supposed to...but I would rather carry a bit of guilt than the constant nagging anxiety of knowing something that I can't talk about.

So...what's the big secret, you ask? Well...I am not going to tell but I will give you a few hints.

It involves my very favorite way to make money from home...payperpost.com
In involves BIG changes.
It will be launched soon.

Keep visiting...I may (or may not) be able to hang onto the big news much longer.

Click here to increase site traffic.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home