3/05/2007

This is embarassing...







Alright...I'll admit. I am a celebrity gossip junky. Their overly dramatic, and always pathetic lives make me feel better about myself. So sue me.

My favorite site is TMZ.com. Today, they had an article about Britney's online rehab shopping spree. While I am not in rehab...I should be for my little online shopping addiction.

Needless to say, I clicked...I shopped...and I fell in love with this site.

SHOPINTUITION.COM



Check it out. There are a lot of unique items for the closet celebrity lover in all of us. The photograph above is a is a Kids Restaurant Fun Kit....how cool is that?


Technorati Tags: britney, rehab, shopping, celebrity, gossip, online stores, style, internet, intuition, shop intuition

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home