3/05/2007

A Simple..."ish" Way to Earn Extra Money


blogging

Since I've been shamelessly plugging my other blogs here lately, I thought I'd tell you a bit more about how I am earning a living online and balancing my career and motherhood.

First, let me tell you a bit about my day. I got up and checked my e-mail while my kids ate breakfast. Then, I spent about forty five minutes writing three blog posts.

It is a beautiful spring day, so I took the kids to the park. During their naps, I wrote a few more blog posts. Now, my kids are back outside and I am blogging. Honestly, I need someone to pinch me. I can't believe I am earning an income doing something I love.

Are you a simple S.A.H.M. that could you use a few extra dollars per day? What about $1000 for one post? If you have a high-traffic blog you can actually earn that much for a single entry. Can you imagine paying your monthly mortgage with a single blog post? (That's my goal!)

Pay Per Post allows me to blog about things I love and earn an income too. The pay rate is fantastic even for lower traffic blogs. Would you like to find a bit more family / career balance? Do you like to write? Give blogging a try and join payperpost.com. Remember, disclosure is required for all bloggers and you can view my statement below.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home